Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend In Stockholm

I've been working on a blanket for some time now.  I've struggled with finding time for crafting in recent months, but I attended a workshop at the Seton Cove on Hoshin, which helped me to realize that I can't spend my time focusing on my work/life balance.  Rather, I make time for life and work will find it's place.  I love that concept... and so far, it's been the right thing to do.

So I've picked back up my throw and am just loving it!  The pattern is called Weekend In Stockholm, by Debbie Stoller (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/weekend-in-stockholm-throw).  I've changed some of the colors to better fit my preferences, but tried to keep the same energy. I'm hoping to have it done before winter is over... we'll see I suppose!  

No comments:

Post a Comment